Planning a perfect wedding might be difficult because of the various aspects to keep in mind: ceremony, reception, services, documents, accommodation, transportation, guest and the list could continue… The secret is follow our tips!
After the list of things to do 8 month before the wedding, here is our checklist for 6 month before the big day.
6 month before
- Send invitations with RSVP and keep a list of acceptances and rejections.
- Reserve rentals: check what is the standard table set-up offered by the place of your venue and discuss with your wedding planner for possible alternatives
- Select your ideal menu
- Choose your wedding cake style
- Choose and order wedding favors (wait to receive the RSVP from all the guests)
- Choose your jewelry: something old, something new, something borrowed, something pink and something blue
- Choose the bridesmaid’s dresses
- Start your hair and makeup trials
- Arrange transportation to and from venues
- Start discussing the musical options for the different moments of the event
In the next post we will tell you what you have to do 3 month before… The big day is getting closer!
Stay tuned and… Good planning!