What to do 3 month before your wedding? The main details have already been decided, but the final touches are also important for a perfect wedding.
Here are the things to do 3 month before the wedding.
3 month before
- Final list of guests
- Plan ceremony and reception seating
- Finalize your honeymoon itinerary
- Decide the final menu with your caterer
- Check that the accommodation is in order and clear the rooms that are no longer needed
- Hair and make-up: confirm the list of guests requesting beauty services
- Payments: adjust the balance payments due to suppliers and locations
- Write the speeches of the marriage
In the next article we will explain the last things to do 1 month before the wedding.
Stay tuned and… Good planning!